Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flashback: In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated/Seeing Stars






Let's please ignore the filth on the bottom of my foot....



My baby girl wanted to join me :)

This is another one where you should probably not look on the bottom of my foot

Say hello to my sisterssss/photographers/pillows

Hype on Lookbook


Hype on Lookbook


My sister and I thought it would be fun to do a dance shoot a while ago. Unfortunately when we did this, it was the middle of winter and I was freezing cold this entire time. I also feel like these are not the most attractive dance pictures of me, but oh well.

As you may (or may not) know, I wear turtlenecks and jumper pants ALL the time. As you can see, this is no exception. It's so comfortable, and the bay area is slightly chilly basically all year around, so this outfit is perfect for the weather. 

I've also found that my jumper pants always harbor very strong reactions. People either love it so much they're two seconds way from stealing them, or they hate them and think I look like a clown that got puked on (yes, one of my friends actually said that. Oh how I love my friends). What do you think?

Pistachio Unisex Jumper Pant American Apparel (similar) | Black Cotton Spandex Turtleneck Crop Tee American Apparel

Follow me by clicking on the links in the sidebar!

xo,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment