Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weather is Confusing










So I guess the "Worst Blogger of Eternity" award goes to me. Awk.

I don't think I'll even try justifying my multi-month absence other than saying that life gets pretty busy pretty easily.

I actually took these photos in January, but (other than a few fluctuations in between) the weather right now is pretty similar to what it was then, so this outfit is oddly still relevant. In the bay area the weather is constantly going back and forth and doesn't necessarily match the season, so we are used to living in layers. This is my sort of formal take on the bay area layers--a turtleneck crop top with a heavy woolen skirt and bare legs (not sure if you'll ever see me in tights outside of the dance studio), with a leather bomber to top it all off. I don't think it gets much more layer crazy than that.

Just as a few last notes before I sign off, I wanted to let you all know that a) my lipstick is actually a dark purple, but the different lighting in these pictures made it go all over the rainbow b) my eyebrows are (hopefully) not always that horrific and c) I'm sorry that I can only link one of these products, but the skirt was like two seasons ago Zara and the shoes over a year ago and the jacket was a gift (read: stolen from one of my best friends)

Turtleneck Crop Top | American Apparel

Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate all of you who read my blog before and have found your way back after all this time, and welcome to any new people! Please leave a comment down below; I'd love to hear your thoughts and check out your blog if you have one!

xo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment