Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Feature: Helder's Chic Place

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>helderschicplace.blogspot.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Green
1) How long have you been blogging? 
I've been blogging for nine months, but I started taking it more seriously about four months ago, and I've also
taken two breaks in these months because of personal issues.

2) What got you started in fashion blogging?  
I LOVE fashion, and I've always been bullied a lot and judged for my androgynous look, so I decides to post my looks on a blog to see how people reacted to it. So far these reactions have been pretty positive, there's always someone who insults me or assumes I'm a girl (I'm pretty used to it), but in general it's been a great experience. 

3) Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?  
I do almost everything my own, even the pictures, but sometimes a friend of mine who has a reflex camera takes me some pictures. 

4) Who are your favorite style icons?  
My personal favourite is Andrej Pejic. And I really love Audrey Hepburn, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rihanna and Lady Gaga, but I have to say that I don't usually like to think of someone else to prepare my outfits.
DIY Denim Shirt

5) How would you describe your style?  
I like to wear different kind of styles, but I think that if I had to describe my style with one word would be “Androgenou” 

6) What got you interested in fashion?  
I don't really know, I've always liked fashion, but I would say that when I was younger I was VERY shy, so I used my style to show my personality. 

7) Do you have any signature pieces?  
My oxfords, I just LOVE them. 

8)Who are your favorite designers?  
Jean Paul Gautier and Alexander McQueen 

9) What are your favorite brands?  
MFW1: Madrid Fashion Week Part 1
I mostly shop at Zara, but I really like H&M's t-shirts and jackets. 

10) Favorite and least favorite trends?  
Favourite I'll have to pick a tie between camo and leather, and my less favourite is the recent all-denim trend, I don't hate it but I don't find it extremely fashionable either. 

11) What is your favorite feature?  
My hair, I can say it's the one thing that makes me feel beautiful. 

12) Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without?  
Make up, I don't usually wear except for when I go out to party and my face is looking a mess. Then I would apply some foundation to hide imperfections. I CAN NOT live without moisturizer, because I have really dry skin and clothes I'll have to say skinny jeans and my leather jacket. 

13) What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?  
Wearing sweatpants to go for a job, but don't worry, I only did it once. I usually try to look my best when I leave home. 

14) Who are your favorite bloggers?  
Saturday Night Party
I'll have to say Adam from iamgalla.com, Marianno Di Vaggio from mdvstyle.com, Flavia from fashioncoolture and Lovely Pepa from lovelypepa.com 

15) Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, or fashionistas? 
Always be true to yourself, never let criticism (unless is constructive criticism) get to you. Don't stress to much about how many followers, visits, comments and hypes you get and enjoy the moment.

Just can't get enough of Helder? Follow him on Instagram (@lhelderpereira), Twitter (@lHelderPereira), LookbookBloglovin', and his blog, helderschicplace.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment