Thursday, September 12, 2013

Vienna








Hype on Lookbook!



First of all, so sorry for the horrible picture quality. Poor lighting...cheap camera...high ISO...it's bad.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know why this look is called Vienna. I usually just name looks after songs that are stuck in my head (although Vienna by Billy Joel is one of my favorite songs, it's irrelevant), what the look reminds me of, or a phrase that comes to mind. Not this one though. The dress featured in this look was bought in Vienna by my sister. She toured with her orchestra there and went shopping with her gay friends who forced her into buying this dress. I am forever grateful to gay friends. She then outgrew this dress and guess who got it...

I'm in a hurry so that's it for now. Tootles!

xo,

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment