Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Feature: you are the poet

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ohmyfilipa.blogspot.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
How long have you been blogging?
aurora
I have this blog for almost two years, but I had other blogs before it. I had my first blog in 2011, I think.
What got you started in fashion blogging?
I wanted to have a place where I can share my photos and stories. A blog seemed like the best idea for something like that.
Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?
Usually, my sister takes my outfit photos. When she’s not around, my friends help me with the photos or I use the self-timer. All other photos were taken by me, and I’m also the only blogger.

Who are your favorite style icons?
Alexa Chung and the Olsen sisters.
How would you describe your style?
7457
I would say that it’s very simple. I like wearing oversized clothing with Converse sneakers.
What got you interested in fashion?
I’m not really sure, but every girl is interested in fashion, right?
Do you have any signature pieces?
Don’t own any.
What are your favorite brands?
I like brands like H&M, Forever 21 and C&A
Favorite and least favorite trends?
I never really followed trends, so I don’t have any that I really like or hate.
prints
Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can’t live without?
I don’t use makeup that much, but there are a few clothes I can’t live without. That would be my universe and velvet skirt, denim jacket and a few dresses.
What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?
That was a long time ago, but I think it’s when I wore plaid on plaid. That was a complete disaster, haha.
Who are your favorite bloggers?
There are more of them, but Juule from Aprettypass, Evamaria from Lost in the wardrobe
resolutions
and Jana from Bekleidet are my favorite.
Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, and fashionistas?
Just wear what you like and what makes you comfortable

~

Okay, so Filipa is officially amazing. She also made her own theme, and if you want one you can buy one from her for a really good price. Find her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and of course at her blog ohmyfilipa.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment