Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Feature: Odds and Sodz


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oddsandsodz.blogspot.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
How long have you been blogging?
I'm a newbie! I recently started my blog back in november so its only been going for about nearly 3 months.
Its been great so far though. I've met some lovely bloggers and I'm nearing the 3000 reader mark which is crazy!
Tartan Plaid Stripped Shift Dress
What got you started in fashion blogging?
I've always liked to write and whats better than writing about things you love!? I made my blog as a little hobbie to take my mind off my anxiety. Its a nice place to go when my brain goes into overload and it de-stresses me.
Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?
So far I've done my blog entirely by myself. I have recently just bought a nifty little bridge camera though so i can have better quality photos so my lovely mister Danny will be helping with that. I also have just featured 7 guest bloggers during the christmas period while I was super busy with work so they were a massive help!
Who are your favorite style icons?
Lady Gaga... haha... love her meat suit. Only kidding. I like the Olsens, Rhianna (when shes not flashing her cheeks off) & Cara Delevigne
Guest Post: Pre-Party Skin Prep!
How would you describe your style?
I wouldn't say i have a certain style. I just go for what i like. Some would say i go for the more rock chick look as i do sport a pair of skinnys and biker boots quite often.
What got you interested in fashion?
I've always been interested in fashion since i can remember. I think looking and feeling good is important because its a big confidence booster and i believe fashion helps people to keep feeling that way.
Do you have any signature pieces?
I won a nice pair of Kurt Geiger heels which retailed at about £250 but they were dire to walk in for a clumsy person like myself. As much as i love designer clothes i can't justify spending a lot of money so most of my clothing items are from the general high street shops like new look, h&m, primark etc
What are your favorite brands?
Guest Post: Trip to the Charity Shop!
I don't have a particular brand. If i see something i like i buy it whether that be in a big high street store or a charity shop.
Favorite and least favorite trends?
Love Tartan and collars.
I dislike disco pants. ALL my friends wear them apart from me. They do make your bum look divine but nawww not my style
.
What is your favorite feature?
I like my red hair. Even though its a pain in the ass to keep up with i like to stand out :)
Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without?
I couldn't live without my gel eye liner as i literally draw on my cat eyes everyday. I feel incomplete otherwise.
Clothes wise it'd have to be my leggings.. as they're the comfiest thing to ever wear!
What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?
Guest Post: Do It Yourself Dr. Who Cupcakes
I have had a many fashion crimes. My worse was probably when jungle pants used to be a thing. They were basically really baggy pants that had silly tassels coming off them. They looked beyond stupid.
Who are your favorite bloggers?
Zoella is a favourite as well as cutie pie marzia. The guest bloggers i featured are also favourites of mine. All super talented.
Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, and fashionistas?
Just be yourself. If you think too much about writing things that will impress everyone else you'll be tearing your hair out. Write topics on what YOU want to talk about. Blogging should be fun not a task so don't take
Tights Please!
it too seriously.

Do you adore the lovely Sammeh as much as I do? If so, don't worry! Never miss another Odds and Sodz post by following her on GFC or Bloglovin, and of course on her blog, oddsandsodz.blogspot.com.

xo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment