Saturday, January 25, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target


In case you haven't heard, Peter Pilotto is doing an amazing collection for Target that will be available in stores Feb. 9th. From what I've seen so far, I'm completely in love with this collection! The prints are beautiful, and I love the pieces he puts them on. It truly feels like designer clothes for a Target price. To make this even better, this collection seems to be even less expensive than the 3.1 Phillip Lim one, with most items coming in at under $60.
As much as I'm loving this collection, I think some of the pieces are just a bit disappointing. I'm all for crazy prints, but sometimes mixing them is not the best idea and some other the pieces look downright unflattering (rashguards and tank tops, anyone?). However, the majority of these pieces are stunning. Between tailored pants, colorblock blazers, Vans inspired slip-ons, and underwire bikini tops, this collection is loaded with sartorial treasures.

Below, you'll find the Peter Pilotto for Target Lookbook and pieces from the collection, all from the fabulous Fashionista website.

And begin the countdown to February 9.

Peter Pilotto for Target Lookbook by thesarcasticwasian on polyvore.com


What do you think of the collection? Do you think these pieces are a godsend or purely deadly?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

xo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment