Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Feature: The Velvet Closet

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>outfitandabit.blogspot.gr<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
How long have you been blogging?
Take Me Higher
I created "The Velvet Closet" with a friend of mine in November 2012. Since this summer my friend stopped and I have been running the blog on my own.

What got you started in fashion blogging?
It was more a spontaneus idea I would say. I was checking other blogs all the time and I just thought why not do the same?! In the beginning i was a bit hesitant because blogging it is not very developed in Greece but I didn't give it a lot of thought. I just did it and I don;t regret it.

Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?
Right now I am doing everything by myself. Writing, editing the photos and everything else except taking the pictures. This is my mother's job since she is a photographer. I feel so lucky to have her!!

Who are your favorite style icons?
My favorites are Cara Delevigne, Rihanna, Miranda Kerr and some fashion bloggers like Maffashion and
Royals
Victoria Tornegen.

How would you describe your style?
This question even though that's the most relevant is always the most difficult one to answer! Well,  would say that my style is not very edgy.  I prefer classic and chic pieces but always with a touch of uniqueness.

What got you interested in fashion?
Its fashion! Which girl isn't interested in fashion?! I think the constantly changing world of fashion and the unexpected element in it, are what really attract my attention.

Do you have any signature pieces?
I don't think so. I believe it depends on the period and if I have any favorite piece in my closet that I would wear again and again until I get bored of it.

Who are your favorite designers?
I like almost all the old and classy ones, but I always love exploring new designers like Whitney Eve, Madame shou shou and Caroline de Souza.

Pick Your Closet
What are your favorite brands?
H&M, Choies, Top shop, River Island, Celine and many many others.

Favorite and least favorite trends?
Favorite trend: High-waisted pants, skirts and shorts. 
     Least favorite trend: Skulls and spikes.

What is your favorite feature?
I would like to believe that's my style and looks in general.

Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without?
I can't live without my Clinique concealer and my MAC mascara. As far as clother are concearned, I think
Wanna Be On Your Mind
right now I wouldn't be able to be away from my black leggings and my hoodies!

What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?
I cannot remember at the moment but I am sure there is something there that I want to forget about.

Who are your favorite bloggers?
My favorite bloggers are Maffashion, She wears fashion, Victoria Tornegen and Lovely by Lucy.

Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, and fashionistas?
Enjoy what you do and always be yourself. It won't take you anywhere if you copy other bloggers and most importantly you won't be happy about it! 

If you can't get enough of Marili and her Velvet Closet, not to worry! You can find her FacebookLookbook, Bloglovin', Fashionlista, Instagram, Pinterest, and her blog, http://outfitandabit.blogspot.gr/.

Thanks for reading!

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment