Sunday, December 1, 2013

Marc Jacobs Leaves Louis Vuitton

Okay, I know this is old news, but I think it's still worth reporting.

After 16 years of leading Louis Vuitton from a small luggage company to the infamous fashion label it is today, Marc Jacobs has decided to leave. Although, lucky for us fashion lovers, he's leaving to focus more on his own namesake brand, so we should be seeing more coming out of this favorite brand.

Even though Louis Vuitton is losing their head designer, they may not be losing much else. In fact, the brand will most likely  benefit from a billion dollar payoff as a result of Marc Jacobs's stock offering in the company.

All in all, this is a bittersweet time for Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton, but I think we can all agree that everyone will end up pretty happy in the end.

To close this unusually short post (I'm trying to control that blogging diarrhea), I just want to apologize for neglecting my blog again for the last few days. AGH! 2 WEEKS WITHOUT FRIDAY FEATURES. I need to get my life together.

Thanks for reading! Please rank me and vote for me on my ilovefashionbloggers account! Follow me on this site by clicking the button in the sidebar or going here.

xo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment