Wednesday, November 27, 2013

94



black turtleneck, cropped loose pants, prada sunglasses, black velvet loafers




Yesterday was my grandfather's 94th birthday, so we went to his house in San Mateo to celebrate. I saw this beautiful tree and the fallen leaves on the ground and couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. I love fall! This season creates so many beautiful landscapes and in my opinion, this is the time of the year when trees are the most beautiful.

The more I wear them, the more I fall in love with these pants. If you read my blog very often, you'll notice that I'm a big fan of "alternative" pants. These are slightly different from my favorite ankle grazing tapered pant style, but I think they're really cool too. I was worried that the loose, straight-legged, and short style of these pants would be less than flattering, but I couldn't have been more wrong! They sit really nicely on my hips and are really slimming. The best part is they're a super nice cotton material, so they're super comfortable and work for any weather. You can see them with their matching top in my post Co-Ords.

Again, if you read my blog very often you'd know how obsessed I am with turtlenecks. I have them in all shapes, colors, and sizes and I STILL NEED MORE. Turtlenecks are kind of like the best thing ever. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

I was a bit nervous about pairing the black with the navy blue, because I don't like to pair the two as a general rule. I'm surprised how well it worked out though! I think the black turtleneck plus the black glasses and shoes allowed more of the attention to go to the pants, which in the end I think is a good thing.

Prada Knock-Offs ShopLately | Black Turtleneck American Apparel | Black Loafers DB Shoes

Thanks so much for reading! Don't hesitate to comment or send me an email! Please keep sending in those Friday Feature submissions. I love learning about my fellow bloggers and how you keep your amazing blogs.

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment