Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Feature: Fash Fab



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fashfab.blogspot.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
1) How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging exactly in November, 2012.
#136
2) What got you started in fashion blogging?
I have always been interested in fashion and fashion has been around me, my whole entire life. I started blogging once I started my fashion career and studying fashion at LIM College. When I started my blog, my main purpose to show my internal and external growth in the industry and to make my dreams of becoming a stylist come true. It serves as a diary for me and a personal journal. As well, I just wanted to share my style with everyone else and have fun with it!

3) Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?
Yes! Currently I have two co-bloggers, Lukasz and Sammie. Lukasz is my boyfriend. From time to time he does some outfits and whenever I am out of the country he takes my photos. Sammie is my bestfriend from school. She does outfit posts as well and she is my photographer in NYC. I work on the layout of my blog by myself, as well as editing the photos, and creating the posts. I am also Sammie's and Lukasz's photographer.

4) Who are your favorite style icons?
Blake Lively, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham.

5) How would you describe your style?
My style is mixed. It is a mix of grunge, edgy, preppy, and classy.


6) What got you interested in fashion?
I have been surrounded by fashion my whole entire life, especially since I am from one of the biggest cities where it all started, New York City. From just a little girl, I always wore what I liked and what I wanted to wear. Growing up, I watched the Hills, featuring Lauren Conrad. My inspiration and love towards fashion grew from watching what Lauren Conrad did. As a little girl, I was set on it that fashion is what I love and is what I want to do. Now I am 19 years old and that is exactly what I am doing. I am chasing my dreams.


#134
7) Do you have any signature pieces?
I do not have a signature piece. I mix and match and wear different things depending on the weather, what is in style, and my mood. My signature piece in three weeks will be my Christian Louboutin shoes.


8) Who are your favorite designers?
My top three favorite designers are Badgley Mischka (the dresses are so cute), Alexander McQueen, and Alexander Wang.
9) What are your favorite brands?
I love Zara, Topshop, Michael Kors, Bershka, Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie and Fitch, Victoria's Secret, and BCBG Maxazria.


10) Favorite and least favorite trends?
My favorite trend is the classic animal print. My least favorite is the trend with neon colors. I personally do not really like neon colors.


11) What is your favorite feature?
My favorite features are my eyes and my legs.


12) Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without?
I love all my makeup. I cannot live without eyeliner. My signature look is my dramatic eye look. For skin care, I cannot live without any lotion. I love soft skin! For clothing, I cannot live without any of my clothes. I just love having a large assortment of clothing and I cannot live without my basics!

13) What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?
The biggest fashion crime is wearing a totally mismatched outfit that did not look well together
#132


14) Who are your favorite bloggers?
My favorite bloggers are Kasia Tusk, Julietta Kuczynska, and Lauren Conrad.
15) Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, or fashionistas?
My advice for other bloggers is to remember blog about what you love doing and what makes you happy. Remember that you should be enjoying this and having fun with it. Most people only think about the money, but blogging be something you want to do for yourself and for others. My advice for lookbookers and fashionistas is to remember fashion is what you love and do not forget that. Relax, be yourself, and have fun with blogging!


If you are as in love with Urszula as I am right now, don't hesitate to follow her on FacebookInstagramLookbook, and of course on her blog, fashfab.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment