Sunday, November 10, 2013

Miranda

Today I have another StyleSaint post for you all about one of my absolute favorite style icons and supermodels: Miranda Kerr. She's purely flawless all around, but she always seems so honest both to herself and the rest of the world. Basically, I love her and I think by the end of this set you will too. Don't forget to check out the original StyleBook and subscribe to my StyleSaint profile!




















I'm also very saddened to report that my favorite celebrity couple, Orlanda/Mirando (or for those of you who don't understand my joint couple name; Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr), are splitting up after 6 years. 3 of those 6 years were in marriage, and they also have an adorable son, Flynn. They seem to be handling it really well though; whenever confronted by press both Miranda and Orlando are very calm and collected and emphasize that they love and respect eachother and will always be a great family.


And here are a few videos to assure you that Orlanda/Mirando really are okay and also remain the most beautiful people in the world.


Thanks for reading!

xo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment