Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Inspirations

As you may have been able to tell by now, what I wear is largely based on weather. I hate being too cold or too hot, so I'm not one of those girls wearing a mini skirt in the dead of winter. If November is anything like October, it's going to be a weird month. That means that it's time to break out my favorite mix-and-match, hot-and-cold combos. Long sleeves with dresses, turtlenecks with shorts, coats and skirts, etc. With these fun ones, you can get really creative, and the results are always unique and inspiring. In terms of hair and makeup, I'm a big fan of the top knot in fall because of the unpredictable winds, although you can also take advantage of that and go for the sexy blown/bed head look. A perfect red pout is a 12-month staple, but I think it really shines in fall because of all of the oranges and reds floating around.

















Credits: 1) Pinterest 2, 4, 7, 11, 14, 16) StyleSaint 3) Pinterest 5) Mode Majeure 6) Pinterest 8) Pinterest 9) StyleSaint 10) Pinterest 12) Tumblr 13) Pinterest 15) Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment