Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Feature: Steeze Please

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>steezeplease.weebly.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Steeze Please @ Pheonix Fashion Week
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog back in August of 2012 so I've been at it for just over a year now.


2. What got you started in fashion blogging?
I began blogging because I was sick of just sitting around waiting for my dreams to come true, I wanted to go out there and make them happen myself. I knew a career in the fashion industry was something that I wanted so I figured that I might as well get my foot in the door, even if it's on a small scale. This lead to the creation of Steeze Please, which in just a short year has already opened up doors for me that I never would have imagined possible.


3. Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?
While physically running my blog is a solo mission, I get tons of help from my friends and family along the way! From helping me get the perfect shot, to giving constructive criticism, I have a wonderful support system.
4. Who are your favorite style icons?
My favorite style icons would include Cara Delevingne, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Rihanna.


Roxy Gathercole @ Pheonix Fashion Week
5. How would you describe your style?
My  style is extremely diverse, so you never know what you're going to get. One day I'll be super grungy/punk, then boho chic, then classic and feminine. I like to keep people guessing.


6. What got you interested in fashion?
I've always had a love for fashion, but I didn't realize that it was my calling until my very first retail job. I began working at Pacsun at the age of 16 and immediately became obsessed with the world of retail, but particularly styling and merchandising.


7. Do you have any signature pieces?
I don't really have any signature pieces since my style is so eclectic, but I can guarantee you that no matter what, my outfits will always have a touch of gold. That's my thing.

8. Who are your favorite designers?
While I've never been a big designer buff, I can't help but admire the works of Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, and Versace.


9. What are your favorite brands?
I wear a lot of H&M, BDG, Ecote, Black Poppy, Obey, and Forever 21.

Sylvia Bours @ Pheonix Fashion Week

10. Favorite and least favorite trends?
My favorite trend as of now would have to be jogger pants. They're so comfy and I love to dress them up! I'm also loving all the leather and tartan plaid. I don't really have a least favorite trend at the moment, Fall 2013 seems to be on point.


11. What is your favorite feature?
My favorite features are my legs and ombre hair.


12. Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without?
As far as makeup and skincare go, I can't live without my MAC cosmetics. I'm really loving matte lipsticks at the moment, too.


13. What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?
Grand Opening of Lawless Denim & Co.
The biggest fashion crime I've ever committed would have to be wearing UGG boots with shorts. Ugh, I'm shuddering at just the thought.


14. Who are your favorite bloggers?
My favorite blogger, hands down, would be the Man Repeller. Her witty sense of humor always keeps me reading and wanting more.


15. Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, or fashionistas?
My biggest advice to people is to keep immersing yourselves in the world of fashion. Don't just look up to celebrities and magazines to tell you the do's and don'ts of style, play around with it yourselves!


Leah's just amazing isn't she? Check her out on Tumblr, Facebook, Lookbook, Instagram, Bloglovin', and of course her blog, steezeplease.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment