Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Weekly Blog Feature

The world of fashion blogging is so amazing. Where else can you find such a diverse group of beautiful, passionate, fashionable, and REAL people? I love browsing different blogs and getting inspired by all of the amazing bloggers out there.

I thought that I would start a weekly blog feature to share some of my favorite blogs and looks with everyone. For the first few weeks I'll start out with some of my favorites, but you can submit your blog to be featured. Here's how:

Step 1: Follow me on Blogger, Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+ (follow me on Lookbook, Polyvore, or StyleSaint as well for a priority entry. Also, the more you follow, the sooner your feature will be up)
Step 2: Email me your username for whichever site you followed me on, plus a link to your blog and if you want, one of your favorite looks

The posts will go up every Friday, and know that if your blog wasn't featured, it's still under consideration for following weeks but feel free to send me multiple submissions. If I do feature your blog, I will put a link, pictures, and 15 questions (sorry! I know it's a lot but I have a lot of questions for you!)

This is open to absolutely any fashion blog! I hope to see your submissions soon!

xoxo
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment