Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Little Ditsy

This was actually a pretty big fail of a photoshoot. I spent the whole time Skyping with my best friend Zachary who actually told me to do some pretty nice poses, but I was cracking up the whole time, plus the sun was going down so the lighting sucked, plus my sister was taking the pictures super fast because the battery was running out. The result: a ton of blurry or too dark pictures with me falling all over the place laughing so hard. I managed to get two somewhat okay pictures and many extremely blurry ones but I'll definitely be trying this one again. Even the somewhat okay ones are slightly blurry in one way or another.

Anywho...

This shirt was one that I purchased on my first ever trip to a 4-story Forever 21...the Waikiki Honolulu store. It's so light and cute, and I feel like I'm finding new ways to style it every day. Button down shirts are a trend I hope will never die. They're so comfortable and stylish with a touch of retro. In addition to all of these lovely things, this shirt is literally covered in hearts, so it makes me very happy!! (if you don't know, I have an unhealthy obsession with hearts)

Riding pants are a dream. Actually, pretty much any type of high-waisted pants are a dream. I don't know what prompted me to buy these pants in this color, but I'm sure glad I did because they look amazing with all  of my black and white shirts. They're super slimming as well, which just puts the icing on the cake. I usually style these pants with crop tops (see my Lookbook post Riding Pants, another terrible photoshoot) but I decided to be a little more adventurous and try it with a button down to be more weather appropriate. I'm thinking I might like it this way better!

Hope you like it!

Hype on Lookbook!


Black and White Heart Shirt Forever 21 | Village Green Riding Pants American Apparel

Don't forget to follow me on Lookbook, Bloglovin, Polyvore, Blogspot, and my latest social media addition--Google+!

Thanks for reading!
-Audrey
aka the Sarcastic Wasian

No comments:

Post a Comment