Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summertime Go-To

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted a look in such a long time, so I'm a little bit rusty but bear with me :).

I think this is kind of going to be my revised for summer go to outfit...chambray shorts and crop tops. As it starts to get warmer I'm having a ton of fun experimenting with my summer wardrobe but this is definitely a nice and simple but stylish one that I love.

My crop top and shorts are both from American Apparel, and I wear this crop top just about every other day...kind of depressing lol. Both pieces are extremely versatile and perfect for summer, and the best part, pretty affordable!

I actually have a particular distaste for sandals...I don't like showing off my ugly feet and toes (thank you pointe shoes) and they're extremely uncomfortable. That said, I think they're cute and are appropriate for times when they will only be worn for short periods of time that don't include walking. These cuties are from Target, like basically everything else in my life :)

And now for my favorite piece...SUNNIESSSSSS! Recently I've discovered my obsession with sunglasses, and this particular pair of cat eyes are from Nordstroms and they're amazing! I wear a lot of black clothes, so these can go with basically everything I wear. Since the sun is starting to come out more, I have an excuse to wear these beauties more than should be legal. Inside included.
I hope you like my look!







Let's take this opportunity to look at my beautiful face again...





Don't forget to Hype on Lookbook!


Black Cotton Spandex Sleeveless Turtleneck Crop Top | American Apparel Blue Chambray Woven Cuff Short | American Apparel Black Mossimo Peace Heeled Thong | Target Back Cat-Eye Sunglasses | Nordstrom

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me on Lookbook, Polyvore, Bloglovin, and Blogger and if you follow me on Blogger or Bloglovin, please comment below so I can follow you back.

Thanks again!
-Audrey
aka the Sarcastic Wasian



No comments:

Post a Comment