Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flashback: My Heart Goes Out To You

Hi everyone!

As you may know, I have always had a bordering on unhealthy obsession with hearts. And also as you may know pink is my favorite color. So as you can imagine, when I saw this dress I immediately fell in love. Who cares it's too big in the front? I'll grow into it :). It is so cute and very occasion versatile. Skater dresses and pleated dresses usually are, the heart just adds a nice touch of playfulness. If you want a good day to night dress, pick up a skater dress or a pleated dress and you should be just fine. Simple bodycon dresses are also good for this purpose, but that's another post. Although I couldn't find this exact dress online, you can find them just about anywhere. Like herehereherehere, and here.

Like most of the other fashionable things in my wardrobe, these earrings used to be my mom's. I found them in her jewelry box one day when I was little and impatiently waited for the day I could get my ears pierced so I could wear them (in the mean time I just salivated over them). They're vintage Christian Dior, and I have no idea how or why my mom acquired such a beautiful pair of earrings but I am sure grateful!

You will see me wearing my beloved black flats in most of my looks. The pair I wore in this outfit are now in shoe heaven, but they are definitely a staple in my closet. They go with just about anything (except this dress. I should've worn heels or at least wedges but I was on my way to ballet so I had to just throw on the closest pair) and are comfy and nicer to your feet than heels.

Notice my ballet bun? I was running late for class, don't mind it. ;)







Don't forget to Hype on Lookbook!


Diamond Drop Earrings | Vintage Dior

Don't forget to follow me on Lookbook, Polyvore, Bloglovin, and Blogger!

Thanks for reading,
-Audrey
aka the Sarcastic Wasian

No comments:

Post a Comment