Monday, May 6, 2013

je t'aime

Hey there!

So sorry it took so long for me to write this post. Life has been so hectic with STAR tests, end of school stuff, family stuff, etc. I did find time to take this shoot a few weeks ago though!

This peplum top is one of my absolute favorites, and I found it at a cute little store in Berkeley right by campus called Bancroft Clothing Company. Peplum is so cute and pretty, plus this shirt is just a lace overlay so I can pair it with different colors underneath, depending on how adventurous I'm feeling. And, just to put that cherry on top, it's in the most amazing color ever--PINK!

Blazers add a really nice touch of sophistication, organization, and warmth to almost any outfit. They come in all different colors and shapes and are just generally an amazing piece of clothing. This particular one is from H&M, and although it's very simple it looks so good with almost anything.

Straight pants are another one of my favorite trends. Very chic and flattering. I kind of wish these ones were a little looser, but I think it still looks cute a little legging-ish. These should probably go soon...they're slightly ancient (hand-me-down from my sister), defective (zipper won't zip all the way. Must pull up at least once every 5 minutes), and obviously a little small (weren't meant to look like leggings). I will make them last for as long as possible!!

It's always been a dream of mine to go to Paris. So beautiful, sophisticated, and full of fashion and arts. I've always been a little bit obsessed with Paris, even though I've never been. How can you resist the lure of baguettes, the Eiffel tower, Paris Opera Ballet, the Louvre, and shopping? I don't think it's physically possible. This little necklace was something one of my best friends got for me from Claire's. It is actually covered in rhinestones, but I thought that solid black would look better with this outfit.

I hope you like my look!










Don't forget to Hype on Lookbook!


Black Blazer H&M | Black Cateye Sunglasses Nordstrom | Eiffel Tower Necklace Claire's

Thanks for reading! Sorry again that it took so long for me to do this :/. Don't forget to follow me on Lookbook, Blogspot, Polyvore, and Bloglovin. If you want to be followed back, don't hesitate to comment on a post with a URL.

Thanks again! Watch out Paris, you'll see me someday!
-Audrey
aka the Sarcastic Wasian

No comments:

Post a Comment