Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Summer Wishlist

Happy June everybody!

Summer is finally here! Season of sun, beaches, popsicles, and natural tans. I have a jam packed summer this year (only 2 weeks free?! WHERE DID THE OTHER 8 GO?!?! Oh right, summer intensives) but that's not to say I won't be thoroughly enjoying these 3 months of freedom.

Along with sun and beaches and popsicles and tans, summer also requires a different wardrobe. Now is the time to dust off those bathing suits and booty shorts, and do some updating. Below is a summer wishlist of sorts that include everything I hope summer to be (and look like)

The Summer Wishlist
The Summer Wishlist by thesarcasticwasian

What's on your summer wishlist? What do you want your summer to look like? Email me Polyvore sets and collections with up to 100 word max description by June 26 and if I get enough I'll post an accumulative Summer Wishlist post. Plus, when I make the post I will put links (up to three per person) to whatever social media site or blog of yours you want me to credit. I'm so excited to see your wishlists!

In the midst of your wishlist sending, please don't forget to follow me on Lookbook, Polyvore, Bloglovin, and Blogger!

Thanks for reading and HAPPY BEGINNING OF SUMMER!
-Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment