Saturday, June 22, 2013

Friday Feature: Beeswonderland

Ever since I first discovered the online fashion world on Lookbook, Borjana of Beeswonderland has been one of my absolute favorite bloggers. I really love her chic style and overall elegance. She never ceases to surprise and leave her readers amazed. Blogs like Beeswonderland are the reason that fashion blogging has become what it is today, and why I initially started this blog. These blogs are so inspiring and beautiful and prove that fashion is not merely pieces of cloth on your body, but wearable art.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beeswonderland.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<





Be sure to follow Borjana on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramLookbook, and if you really can't get enough of Beeswonderland, follow her on these places too. Don't forget to follow me on my various social media sites as well :)

Thanks so much for reading! I'm so sorry again for the inconsistent posting. I'm currently in a 5 week summer intensive so this may continue for the next (GASP) 5 weeks. But I hope not. Bear with me here.

xoxo
Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment