Sunday, June 16, 2013

Goodbye GFC, Hello Bloglovin'!

If you didn't already know, Google Friend Connect is going to be discontinued as of July 1. If you're like me, and am following A LOT of people on GFC, this may be somewhat devastating. But don't worry! This can all be fixed with just a few clicks.

First, go to www.bloglovin.com and sign up with e-mail or Facebook. If you have a blog, now would be a great time to register your blog with Bloglovin, if you haven't already. The blog registration was pretty self-explanatory if I remember correctly, but if not, comment below or send me an e-mail and I'll be happy to give you a little tutorial.

Next, click here to transfer all of your favorite blogs on GFC to Bloglovin'.

Yes, it's really that easy. And, in my humble opinion, Bloglovin' offers a more organized and user-friendly way to keep up with your favorite blogs.

While you're at it, follow me on Bloglovin' :)

xo
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment