Sunday, June 30, 2013

Friday (Sunday) Feature: The Haute Walk

Okay so I have totally been slacking off and I don't want to make the Friday Feature into an every other week thing so I figured better late than never!

This week's feature is The Haute Walk, which you may know from a few posts ago that is my street style blog with my best friend. Now, you may be thinking that this is kind of wrong to be featuring my own blog on my blog. To be honest, I kind of agree, but I don't even have many followers, The Haute Walk has virtually no followers either, plus I'm in a bind so I guess I kind of needed a cop out.

Wow. I really am a great convincer. Really, it's not as bad as it seems.

The Haute Walk is a San Francisco street style blog that showcases all of the beauty and fashion in the Bay Area. Not only does it do this but we also give affordable options to buy the looks in the pictures. I'm not going to go ranting and raving about my own blog, so you should just check it out and trust me that it's amazing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thehautewalk.blogspot.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<





Follow The Haute Walk on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin', Google+, and Pinterest.

Also don't forget to follow me on all of my sites on the bar above.

xo
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment