Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stuffs

Hey guys. It's been WAY too long. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!

I thought I would give you a little bit of an update of things that you've missed in your beloved wasian's life.

Although this is incredibly old news, I just wanted to share with everyone who doesn't live in California or the US that as of June 28, gay marriage is legal in California! I can't believe how long it took and what an issue it was, but finally, Californians will be able to marry whomever they love, no matter their sex. This is just so amazing and I'm honestly not a very good writer so I'm just going to leave it at THIS IS AMAZING YAYY CALIFORNIAAAA!!!!!

I was also featured on one of my favorite blogs, Lady Lewinsky. Please go over and check out this amazing feature here.

Also, in my post Goodbye GFC, Hello Bloglovin! I said that GFC was going to discontinue so you should transfer all of your favorite blogs (like me) to Bloglovin. I guess they decided not to discontinue GFC, so you can finally relax and be able to sleep at night, knowing you'll still be able to read your blogs the next day :). I still think that Bloglovin is a better system, but whatever floats your boat.

That's about it for today! Click on those buttons up above and follow please!

xo
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment