Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Feature: Ilivebytherulesoffashion

Hi readers! So sorry I didn't post a feature last Friday. I actually had this one ready, I just forgot :/. I know. Worst blogger of the year award goes to me.

Meet Tintin, 17 year old fashion blogger from Sweden. She has a unique and varied style, and is super sweet! She has a passion for fashion, and is not afraid to think outside of the box to define her style. The results, although different from the average fashion blogger, is often stunning.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://ilivebytherulesoffashion.blogspot.com/<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


check mate
sweaters with pleated skirts

pretty little golden skirt
boho chic
midsummer
cut out stripes
While you're busy following me on all of my social media sites, follow Tintin on LookbookBloglovin', and Tumblr (she has another one here).

<3
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment