Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shopping Spree!

Last Tuesday I went shopping with one of my best friends (who is actually making quite a regular appearance on this blog), Zachary, who is an up and coming fashion designer and great shopping partner. I just wanted to show you guys what we got! We went to Westfield mall in SF, and also shot some great pics for or street style blog, The Haute Walk, which you should also check out.


All of my goodies!



I needed a big, cute bag so badly. I have 2 little shoulder bags from H&M that I love, but sometimes they just won't do. This is a really nice simple bag that is still chic and sophisticated. Best part? It was on sale at Zara for $20. Zachary and I really are the best shoppers...


The necklace on the right is actually a present for my other best friend, Treasure. They're both from my favorite place in the whole wide world, Zara. I absolutely love statement necklaces, and I think that collars are a really creative take on the classic beaded statement piece. I'm having a wee bit of trouble figuring out how to style this, but I'm finding ways. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell me. :)



I distinctly remember the first look I saw (and hearted) on Lookbook. It was what started all of this. I found it unbelievable that a look could be so inspiring. You can see it here.

Anyways, my point of all this drama was that ever since seeing that look, I've desperately wanted to get my hands on a pair of knock-offs of these gorgeous Pradas. I finally found some in my price range and Zachary owed me a birthday gift so I bought these stunners. I love them I love them I love them!


I (somewhat) splurged at The Body Shop because I have a membership and I had $10 off since it's my birth-month. I've been eyeing the foot spray for a while now because my feet are seemingly eternally stinky (sorry for the pretty deets) and gross, so anything that can even possibly help is totally worth a try. I have to say, it does make my feet smell better. I've been wanting a BB Cream for a while too, and what better place to try it than my favorite Body Shop? I have to say though, I'm slightly disappointed. I love it when  first apply it, although I got the lightest shade and it's still a bit dark (but not dark enough to make me totally mad), but after a few hours or a little bit of sweat, it clumps into tiger stripes all across my face. It looks horrible! I was thinking maybe a primer would help or just constant rubbing in, but it was still a disappointment. 



Yass mirror/gold elevator door selfies!


Zachary being fabulous in Juicy...


Don't forget to Hype on Lookbook!

Zachary snapped this pic of me in front of a small office building in SF...I just loved the marble and that white border!

I already wrote about the bag and glasses, so I'll just leave that at I love them. Although, I do have to say I don't think the glasses look that good on me, but oh well.

I've worn these rad riding pants before, and as I have previously said, they're amazingly awesome. High waisted pants in general are pretty awesome.

When we went shopping, I had just come from dance class. I purposely wore a leotard that could double as a super cute bodysuit, and it turned out really well! I got a lot of compliments on it, and it was super practical.

Mesh Braided Cap Sleeved Leotard Bloch | Riding Pant American Apparel | Knock off Pradas Similar Here | Black Shopper Bag Zara | Loafers DB Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment