Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Feature: Taking A Step Into My Dreams

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.xurbanskeletonx.blogspot.sg/<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since the start of the year! I've had another personal blog and tried managing a fashion and personal blog at the same time so it was tough and I chose to combine them to my fashion blog!
A journey to our origins
What got you started in blogging?
When I finally took out the courage to start a Lookbook account, I noticed many had blogs too, interesting blogs and hence I decided to start. No regrets ;D
 Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?
I guess the only person who helps me with my blog would be my photographer, Vanessa, also known as my vlog partner haha. We usually help each other take pics! You can check her out at www.xzilin.tumblr.com
A Lil Too Sassy for You
Who are your favorite style icons?
My favourite style icons. Woah there's too many to even mention. Hmm...first, there's Bobby Raffin, he was the first guy I noticed on lookbook. His style is crazy and he's just so hot ahahha. Then there's my all time favourite girl, Lua P, she's like a goddess in my eyes, her hair omg! Oh and there's
 Jacqueline Illoz, Dominique N, Anila, IVAN Chang, Zoe S, Jessica Christ, Anita Kurkach, Aksinya Air  and many many more! Personally I look at everybody cause everybody has a different sense of fashion.
How would you describe your style?
My style, hmm. I'm someone who likes to go for cheap or reasonably priced clothes that look great! I've always believed that you don't have to spend a lot on clothes just to look good ^^ my style..I don't exactly know how to describe my style, because I'm like a rojak (in Singapore, it means a mix of everything^^) so yeah. I don't have an exact style.
An All-White Confirmation
What got you interested in fashion?
I've always been interested in fashion since I was a kid, being fussy with the clothes I wear, till growing up and being bothered to dress myself up. The one thing that got me into fashion I guess would be the continuous shopping hours HAHAH. When I was a young teenager, I would shop for long hours and the sight of every style, every design, inspires me.
 Who are your favorite designers?
One designer I really love is Vera Wang. Personally I'm in LOVEEEEEE with gowns. From the designing of gowns to the  proportions to the details to the shape of the dress and lastly the different materials, and Vera Wang is just brilliant at gown making. To be very honest, i do not know many designers YET, as I haven't had the time to search for them ahhahah, but once I'm free I will get it done.
 What are your favorite brands?
My favourite brands.. hmm. I don't have many as I usually shop at Night Markets, or street markets--it's wayyy cheaper. But I love Zara, Forever 21, Pull and Bear, Topshop, Editor's Market and a lot more!
A Journey to our Origin
What is your favorite feature?
I guess my favourite feature would be my hair and legs HAHAHAH. My hair makes me look so much nicer, and trust me, with the right hair, you can look so much better! (that's why I'm so picky and scared when my hair is cut teeehee :>) and my legs are rather long and skinny (many people are jealous ;D )
Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without?
MY BOOTS. Those are something I can't live without. I love love love love boots!
Gangsta for you?
What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?
Wearing a top that was nothing but gold shimmer sequins. Oh my gosh that was just N A S T Y. But I wore it only for a dance competition ahahha
Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, or fashionistas?
HEY YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THE UNIVERSE, DON'T BE AFRAID TO DREAM, DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW HOW YOU REALLY DRESS, DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OTHERS YOUR STYLE, BECAUSE THAT IS UNIQUELY YOU. If someone wants to love you, I'm quite sure you guys would want them to love you for who you really are, right? So just show your style!  For up and coming bloggers, or those who have not started but want to, just go for it! It may take time for you to get used to it, there might be ups and downs but it's all for that passion burning within you! For Lookbookers! PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ABOUT THE NO. OF HYPES, FANS, COMMENTS, BLAH BLAH! the point of Lookbook is to SHOW PEOPLE YOUR STYLE and not just to post up something to get likes?  Fashionistas, just continue doing your thing and making the fashion world go round baby! 

If you want to see more of the fabulous Adalia, follow her on Instagram and GFC!

Thanks for reading!

xx

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment