Sunday, July 21, 2013

Unforgettable










Don't forget to Hype on Lookbook!


Happy July guys! It's been a super long time since I've done an outfit post. Sorry about that! I thought this look would be a fun way to get me back into the swing of things.

This dress was my moms, as is many of my clothes. Its super light, and the cute flower print makes it perfect for a hot summer day. Although you can't really see it very well here, it's a wrap around dress fastened by a little dainty bow.

These amazing shoes are from Shoedazzle, and I actually made a post about them that you can read here. I absolutely love this color, and although you can't see it here, these sandals have an adorable thick heel that is high enough to look cute, but low enough to be (somewhat) comfortable to walk in. I just wouldn't recommend running in hilly areas in them. Trust me. Your feet will cry.

Londyn Shoedazzle

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me on my social media sites in their new home on the right sidebar!

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment