Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cobalt Craziness


As you may (or may not) have noticed, I now have a StyleSaint account. StyleSaint is an amazing site where I go to for fashion inspiration. Basically, photos from magazines, street style, blogs and such are posted onto StyleSaint for you to make StyleBooks. You can also look at the magazine, which is basically StyleBooks made by the owner of StyleSaint, Allison Beal.

God. I am doing a terrible job at explaining this. I would just reccommend reading their About page and then make an account and follow me. :)
Anyways, I thought I would make little posts about the StyleBooks that I'm making. This one is called, you guessed it, Cobalt Craziness.

I love the color cobalt. Cobalt can add a beautiful accent to a black and white ensemble, but it is also very versatile in that it can be paired with other colors as well. This StyleBook focuses a little more on outfits that are black and white with the exception of one piece, but you can be creative with your pairings.

I hope you like it!


















Check out this StyleBook on StyleSaint to love it, comment, and subscribe to my StyleFeed.

I hope you liked it!

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment