Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Co-Ords











Hype on Lookbook!


This is one of my favorite fall looks, by far. These co-ords are just amazing, and they look just as fabulous together as they do with other items. I'll try to post some other looks in the future with the pieces being used in different ways. Usually I'm not a fan of navy, especially navy and black, but the black accents added some sophistication and variety to this outfit, which I really like. No matter how cute they are, co-ords can get kind of pajama looking if you don't accessorize and accent it correctly. 

I tried to stay with black leather to reel it in a bit but also provide contrast to the cotton/linen material. It also provides a bit of a slimming look to this baggy outfit. If you have any other ideas as to how to make this outfit work, I'd love to hear them.

Sorry for the terrible picture quality. My camera was acting up and the lighting was really weird...there's no substitute for good 'ol natural light. 

Ankle Strap Heels JustFab (similar) | Bag Zara (similar)

Thanks for reading!

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment