Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sealed With A Kiss


The pursuit of the perfect pout is one that every woman is familiar with. What shade of lipstick looks the best on my skin? What kind of lipstick looks the best? I'm pretty lip-challenged, so unfortunately I can't answer any of these questions for you, but I can provide you with some awesome pictures displaying the rare women who achieve this perfect pout. They better work. 

Also, I love kisses (not overly gross ones) and PDAs (ditto), plus it was kind of fitting with the whole lips theme, so I threw in some splendid smooches. :) 

Don't forget to check out my original StyleBook on my StyleSaint profile! If you don't know what this fabulous website is, check my last StyleSaint post Cobalt Craziness. Also keep in mind that since writing that post, StyleSaint has developed an online store (that I urge you all to check out)


























Thanks for reading guys! Follow me on StyleSaint (and Blogger, and Bloglovin, and Pinterest and all that fun stuff)! Just to let you know, I deleted my Twitter account. Someone hacked into it, plus I'm a terrible Tweeter and I don't like it that much. If you want to get in touch with me, I'm pretty reliable via email!

xoxo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment