Wednesday, October 2, 2013

By Zachary Fernandez





Please excuse derp face...I was having too much fun with the cape

Ditto.







Hype on Lookbook!

This is one of my favorite looks of all time because not only is it amazing (or at least I think so), but it was designed and made by none other than the award winning Bay Area fashion designer, Zachary Fernandez. Zachary also happens to be my best friend with whom I share a street style blog with (click on The Haute Walk in the top menu bar). He really is an amazing designer though, and this is saying a lot coming from me because as Zachary will tell you, I'm usually more brutally honest to my closest friends than I am to anyone else. He made this cape and the shirt, and they're even more stunning in person. This weekend he's having a photo shoot (with some of our gorgeous model friends) that will include these pieces and I'll be sure to blog about it and include some of the pictures (shot by our fashion photographer friend. I'm so lucky to have such talented and stylish friends. I want to be like them when I grow up). Anyways, visit Zachary's website and check him out on Lookbook!

Look at how fabulous he is. *sigh*
Before I go, I just wanted to address these pants and shoes really quickly. I found these fabulous pants at Target, surprisingly enough. I bought them with a lot of hesitation, just because I thought it was too good to be true. Really? Super chic Zara looking pants at Target for less than $20? I don't think I would've believed it if I didn't see it. They're amazing though! They give my boyish shape a little bit of hip while still looking sleep and sophisticated, and the print adds another dimension of amazingness. I'm definitely getting this pant in every color and print.

I got these flats for $4 through Shoedazzle's VIP program, and they were only originally $35.95 ($29.95 VIP) so either way it was a total steal. Pointy-toed partial flats are totally in style right now, and this style adds a chic twist with the x-straps. The shoe is amazingly versatile, and they're comfortable.

Cape Zachary Fernandez | Button-up Zachary Fernandez | Pants Target | Shoes Shoedazzle!

Sorry for the super long post (again)! Don't forget to follow me and the fierce Fernandez!

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment