Saturday, October 5, 2013

Friday Feature: MM Fashion Bites

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
1) How long have you been blogging? 
Marina: For almost one and a half year now ! 
Vertigo
Maria: I've been blogging since 2011 .I started with a blog called missminthewonderland which was about celebrity styles and one year later I started a personal style blog with my friend called M&M fashion bites. 

2) What got you started in fashion blogging? 
Marina: Actually it was my co-blogger Maria ! She had the idea of starting a blog ! Although I was kinda hesitant at the begining , now I'm addicted to it ! So I thank her and give her props ! we have such an amazing time blogging ! 
Maria: The thing that made me start was of course my love for fashion and my drive to show people around the world my personal style. 

3) Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own? 
Marina: Yes , We do most of the photoshoots along with my co-blogger Maria as I said before and It's great ,we have fun and sometimes we even get into a little trouble ! I do the writing and editing part alone .. 
Maria: The best thing about M&M fashion Bites is that it includes two girls passioned with what they are doing, so its very easy for us to do what we do because we have each other to help with shooting. 
Up in the Air

4) Who are your favorite style icons? 
Marina: Hmm I'm actually inspired by lot's of people and to be honest that's changing constantly!  But some of my all time favs are : Sex and the city's fashion addict Carrie Bradshaw , the oh-so-chic Audrey Hepburn and Βlake Lively as the famous gossip girl Serena VanderWoodsen ! 
Maria: I like the style of Kate Bosworth, Candice Sweanpoel and my lovely Rosie Huntington Whitley. 

5) How would you describe your style? 
Marina: Although it changes a lot as well.. I would describe it as feminine , comfy but chic , glamorous but not too much and sometimes slightly extravagant ! 
Maria: I think my style is simple & chic at the same time and sometimes very casual. 

6) What got you interested in fashion? 
Marina: I really don't know exactly what was it.. I guess I always had a thing for fab clothes and glossy magazine covers ! I was always dreaming about models and catwalks from the time I realized what fashion is.. And
Summer in London
I have to be honest here! Οne of my biggest inspirations was the iconic Barbie ! Hats,shoes,dresses,colors so many options and such a colorfull game ! I wanted to grow up and continue to play that game only not with barbie! As I was growing up I also realized that fashion, trends,clothes and style was a way for people to express themselves in a way that everyone could see.. kinda like Art! and that was it! 
Maria: I love beautiful things and art , so it was very easy to love fashion and everything related to it ,like elegant people and beautiful clothes. 

7) Do you have any signature pieces? 
Marina: Yes I actually do ! The one is my high waisted denim skirt that I wear so often.. and some beige wedges from H&M which I have really used soo many times... And everything heeled is really a signature piece for me ! I love high heels to death ! 

8) Who are your favorite designers? 
Marina: Hmm tough call! I love so many of them you see.. Well I have to say Alexander McQueen , Jean Paul Gautier(whom I've met in person, and let me tell you.. He is a sweetheart ! ) and my absolutely favourite Gabrielle Bonheur ''coco'' Chanel ! 
Maria: I like a lot Oscar De La Renta dresses , they are very romantic and of course Alexander McQueen for unique talent that has this brand and Dolce & Gabbana. 

River Flows in You
9) What are your favorite brands? 
Marina: I really love H&M , Tally Weijl and as for something more pricy I would say Juicy Couture and Burberry! 
Maria: I think there so many people who love H&M, so do I . 

10) Favorite and least favorite trends? 
Marina: My favourite trend right now is high wasted skirts and crop tops combined.I love how you get to show some stomach but not all of it! And I find them so feminine together! Something that I wouldn't really choose for myself is the cat-ear headband ! 
Maria: My favourite and least spring/winter 2013 trends are leather, white and red colour. 

11) Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without? 
Marina: I love mac's pink plaid lipstick..it's my fav and I always wear some eyeliner on the top lid of my
Denim: ON
eyes ! I also use Avons coconut body cream.. smells amazing I'm obssesed ! I cannot live without dresses,leggings and high heels! 
Maria: I can't live without makeup, nude and red lipstick, my jeans and casual t-shirts. 

12) What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed? 
Marina: hahah It's so embarassing.. White pleated skirt, purple top, multicolored leggings, and some hideous pink Ugg boots! God.. I used to be too girly and young back then! 

13) Who are your favorite bloggers? 
Marina: Aimee from the Song of style,Kristina Bazan from Kayture and Konstantina Tsagkaraki from Serial Klother ! 
Maria: I will name the blogs :Song of style, garypeppergirl and Kenza. 

14) Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, or fashionistas? 
Marina: Yes and I'm always saying that at my posts! Have fun with it , play with clothes ,fashion , trends and style! If you love it think of it as a game that you don't wanna stop playing and expressing yourself through it ! xo xo
Maria: Girls keep doing what you like no matter what others say and of course be yourself.

If you're loving Marina and Maria as much as I am right now, follow them on FacebookBloglovin', and of course their blog, mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment