Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a great holiday season.

I'm back to blogging, and (hopefully) better than ever. I kind of took a winter break because of Nutcracker, school, family, and such. I'm also a firm believer that everything's a little better and more focused after a break.

I am definitely continuing the Friday Feature, so if you're interested email me the answers to the blog feature questionnaire (which you can find in any of my previous features) along with a list of social media links you would like me to include in the feature. Even if you don't want to be featured, I always check out everyone who follows me and follow back all of my followers, and I'd love to see your blog!

Thanks and I hope to see your blogs soon!

xo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment