Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!











Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I hope you are spending today with your loved ones, whether that's your boy/girlfriend, best friend, family, dog, or Netflix. This is the look I wore tonight, and I hope you love it as much as I do! The amazing Alluring Alyss has made a makeup tutorial to go with this look, so keep an eye out for that post on her blog (which I will link here).

You can never go wrong with a simple skater dress. They're universally flattering and the box pleats and sweetheart neckline make this number a little bit more romantic. My favorite part of this dress is by far the heart cutout in the back. I mean, how could you not wear this on Valentine's day? Plus, this pastel pink is not only very holiday-appropriate but a huge spring runway trend (a post on that coming soon)

To dress this up for a night on the town, add some simple diamond (or cubic zirconium. I won't tell) statement jewelry and strappy heels, and you're good to go! It can also be dressed down however with some tights and a leather jacket. I'm completely in love with this dress, and it's wearable pretty much all year around!

Heart Back Dress Charlotte Russe (similar) | Strappy Heels JustFab

What did you wear today? Did you do anything exciting or fun? I'd love to hear about your Valentine's festivities this year! Mine consisted of dinner with the fam and a lot of Rom-Coms...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

xoxoxo

Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment