Saturday, February 22, 2014

How To Style: LFW Runways

As always, I'm very behind, posting my London Fashion Week how to style after Milan Fashion Week is almost over. I need to get on top of this...why do I have to go to school? I will definitely be posting a few recap Milan Fashion Week posts, but just a little late...

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to show you how you can interpret some of LFW's hottest looks off of the runway. Yes. We're stealthy fashionistas who wear things without wearing them. This How To Style post is a little different from the ones I've done in the past as I am using designers and not one item or style. I hope you like it, and please give me some feedback in the comments below if you have any thoughts on this

So behold: the sarcastic wasian's interpretations of London Fashion Week looks!


London Fashion Week: Osman Yousefzada

No comments:

Post a Comment