As I've been talking about lately, fall is right around the corner. Now is the time to start transitioning and preparing. Fall does not only call for a change in wardrobe, but it is also the season of back to school, back to work, etc. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite fall trends and some tips on how to style them. There may even be a fall makeup tutorial on the horizon...
2. Shine, Shimmer, and Glitter This fall, all things, shiny, metallic, and sparkly are going to be your best friend. My favorite way to add a shimmering accent to any outfit is a daring metallic heel. You can find these gems at almost any shoe boutique and they're sure to make you stand out of the crowd.
3. White Now I know that all white is scary (it is also definitely not for that dinner date at the Italian restaurant), but if pulled off well it will make jaws drop. Before you start your quest for an all white ensemble however, be sure to match up the exact same whites, because some whites are just slightly off, and can bring the whole look crumbling to a disastrous fate. Also, be careful about where you wear this outfit because nothing ruins an all white look like a big stain.
4. Big Coats Time to break out that monstrously big coat in the back of your closet! This fall, these chunky coats were seen all over the runway, and they're starting to make their way into high-end stores just in time for fall. Wear it with a jumpsuit or coords, or try a subtle coat with brights underneath.
5. Grunge Bring out your inner grungy girl this fall! Complete with ripped tops, acid wash, retro bands, dark colors, and Dr. Martens, grunge is probably the most versatile trend for this fall. Experiment with layering of different jackets and sweaters, and keep those shoes chunky and clunky. Incorporate the shiny metallic trend and add some silver hardware around your neck, wrists, fingers, and on your shoes.
6. Structured Bags This is probably my favorite trend this fall, seeing as I already have multiple of these amazing bags and more are on the way. These bags are practical and chic, and you can find them in every color and style you can imagine. Hold it by the top handle or wear it as a crossbody, either way these bags will wow. My destination for structured bags: justfab.com
Thanks so much for reading! Follow me if you haven't already :D