Thursday, August 15, 2013

Round and Round














Hype on Lookbook


This is one of my favorite August looks because it's a great summer-fall transition outfit. Between the fun skirt, the sophisticated black turtleneck, the simple jewelry, and the nude strappy heels, this is one of my favorite looks and it's perfect for this time of year. What more could I ask for?

This turtleneck from H&M, although simple, is one of my absolute favorite tops ever! I wear it practically 24/7 as you can probably tell. It's a thinner turtleneck, so it's wearable in slightly warmer weather, but with a light sweater or jacket it's perfect for winter. This turtleneck is also 100% cotton, so it doesn't make me stinky and the material is super soft. Best part? It was only $12.95. Go and get one. RIGHT NOW.

I've been wanting a denim skirt for a really long time, and I fell in love with this adorable swing skirt almost as soon as I saw it. I've never seen a denim swing skirt anywhere else, and the little button is so cute! Again, this skirt was amazingly inexpensive so I advise that you buy one before they're out of stock.

Sorry about the terrible picture quality! My Nikon was MIA so I took these on my little old Sony Cybershot. It's actually a pretty good camera, but the High-ISO setting is terrible, and I didn't realize it until I blew up the pictures.

Black Turtleneck H&M | Ryder Denim Swing Skirt Swaychic | Heart Ring Francesca's | Londyn Shoedazzle

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me :)

xo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment