Saturday, August 31, 2013

Friday Feature: MadCrazyBeautifulLife

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.madcrazybeautifullife.blogspot.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How long have you been blogging?
Boyfriend Tee's Without the Boyfriend
Honestly, I've had blogs on and off for probably 2 years, but before my main concern was to get internet famous, so when it didn't happen right away I would delete the blog..  That's really embarrassing to admit, but now that I'm older it's just proof that I have matured. 

What got you started in fashion blogging?
Everyone always complimented me on my style, even from a young age.  I wanted to show that it isn't so much that clothes look good on me, instead the point is I don't let clothes, trends, or anyone one for that matter dictate how I dress or what I like.  Confidence is the first thing you should put on, before your clothes. 

Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own? 
Sadly no, I am a one-girl show.. Anyone live in the NJ area and want to be my photographer? Hahaha ^^


Who are your favorite style icons?
Oh goodness, are you sure you want this list?
Well, I'm really influenced by K-Pop and Japanese Street Fashion so; 
•2NE1
•BigBang 
• SHINee
•Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
•Mademoiselle Yulia
•Ke$ha
•Lady Gaga
And LookBook users <3 

How would you describe your style?
Crazy. Eccentric. Japanese Street Fashion & K-Pop meets Classic and Casual.

What got you interested in fashion?
Wow, I can't think of what one incident/thing got me into fashion.  I've always had fun dressing up, and dressing people up.

Do you have any signature pieces?
My Polka-Dot Codes Combines Harem Pants from Korea & my Jefferey Campbell Skeleton Creepers.  I suppose those would be my prized pieces.

Bad-The Cab
Who are your favorite designers?
•Jeremy Scott
•Alexander McQueen
•Betsey Johnson
•Christian Siriano
•Tommy Hilfiger
•Ambush (Jewelry)
Just to name a few.

What are your favorite brands?
•Jeremy Scott (I'm betting you see a trend here)
•Tokyo Giza
•KTZ
•Ambush
•American Apparel
•Superdry
•Uniqlo
•Jefferey Campbell
•& tons more

What is your favorite feature?
On myself? My eyes/eyebrows, and my legs in heels since they look longer ^^

Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can't live without?
I'm not a big make-up person but after trying Smashbox's version of BB cream I was sold. I don't wear it much, but it's the perfect thing for my acne-prone and oily skin.
Happy Birthday to Me!
There's also this brand of eyeliner that is beyond water-proof, I've gotten caught in the rain, taken a bath and cried my eyes out and the thing was still on! I get it at an ethnic haircare store by my house.
Skincare: As I said I have acne-prone and oily skin so my skincare regiment is STRICT. I mainly use Clearasil or Clean&Clear facial acne scrubs, OXY spot treatment cream and Oil of Olay facial lotion with sunscreen. I also like making or using home-made face masks or ones from THEFACESHOP.
Clothes: Skinny Jeans, Over-sized sweaters (usually I buy mens sweaters), scarves and Converse sneakers. I could literally survive on a wardrobe of that alone.

What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?
I wore things I was uncomfortable in, or didn't like just because I knew people expected it of me.  
ALSO, I once wore an all plaid outfit, literally all plaid.  Plaid Fedora hat, plaid shirts, plaid pants and plaid flats..... It was a dark time.

Who are your favorite bloggers?

Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, or fashionistas?
Be yourself. I know sometimes you just want to jump on the bandwagon and look like everyone else, but it pays off to be yourself; because whatever recognition you do get, will be not because you imitated someone else, but because you were yourself.
I just wanted to apologize first for this being on Saturday and not Friday. It was the first week of school and I was SOO busy. Hopefully as I get more into the swing of things I'll post more but idk. Posts may get even more inconsistent than they already are, if you can believe that!

If you're like me and simply can't get enough of Nadine, find her on LookbookInstagramTumblr, and her photography blog and website. Also, don't forget to check out her blog and follow her on GFC at http://www.madcrazybeautifullife.blogspot.com/.

<3

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment