Friday, September 6, 2013

September Inspirations

So sorry I've been so terrible about posting. As previously noted, school (and now ballet) has started and my life is pretty hectic. I'm going to see if I can schedule some posts, but no guarantees.

Anyways, this September for me is really about getting into the fall swing of things. Browns, reds, oranges, neutrals, and other essentials are definitely at the forefront of fall fashion, but at least here in California we're having a bit of an "Indian Summer," so I want to incorporate some summer looks with a fall twist.










Sorry this one was kinda short--I got homework! I'm also postponing my next Friday Feature to next Friday because I didn't want to have 2 features with nothing between, plus I love my inspiration posts!

xo,

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment