Sunday, August 25, 2013

Muriel










Hype on Lookbook!


Hey guys! I know this look is totally not weather-appropriate, but I just found this on my computer and fell in love. These boots are my absolute favorite! I got them for like $20 from Shoedazzle in June (see Shoedazzle Finds)-the beauty of buying boots in the middle of summer-and couldn't wait until fall to wear them. I love the mix of the suede and patent leather, and the color blocking is what makes them really unique.

The necklace and earrings I'm wearing are both handmade by my cousin. She took me out to a bead store for my birthday to pick what I wanted for my necklace. I love the color of the tassel, and actually I'm really in love with tassels of all sorts, although I'm not really sure how to style them and they're hard to find on clothes. The white teardrop stone really adds a nice touch of earthiness (is that even a word?) to it, and I added the cute little bronze heart just because if it was up to me, everything would have hearts on it. Because she's so nice, she made those adorable little earrings and added them in :).

As you may know, I despise blue jeans. But I actually love these Abercrombie jeans, probably just because they're abnormally comfortable for a pair of jeans. I'm always looking for an excuse to wear them, and I've found that leather jackets and jeans are one of my favorite combinations. The sagginess (again, is that a word?) of the jacket is a great contrast to the skinnies, and this combination can transition flawlessly from day to night.

Super Skinny Dark Wash Jeans Abercrombie and Fitch

Sorry for another long post! There's just so much love going on in this outfit :)

xoxo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment