Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Feature: Crime of Fashion

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
How long have you been blogging?

This Summer will be my 3rd year anniversary but The Crime of Fashion is my second blog, I had it for a few months only.
Wish List 59 | On Mondays We Wear Black


What got you started in fashion blogging?

I was reading fashion and beauty blogs for about two years. Then the summer before I leave for Ireland for the first
time I've decided that my story maybe was worth writing about. A French student moving to Ireland, taking with me my French sense of style and being influenced (a lot) by the Irish Fashion.

Is there someone who helps you with your blogging (friend, photographer, co-blogger, etc.) or do you do it on your own?

My photographer is my fiancé Dariusz. He shoots my outfit looks when he has the time. Sharing my blog and dreams with him is such a great feeling, I love working with him. I hope that The Crime of Fashion will allow us to work even more together in the future.


Who are your favorite style icons?

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Kim K and anyone in the street.
How would you describe your style?


Wear what you want and what makes you feel good. That's how I'd describe my style. I always try to stay chic cause you should never kill the style but at the end of the day, I don't really want to fit in a box.

What got you interested in fashion?


Firmoo Sunglasses
As far as I can remember I always loved fashion but I used to be very overweighted as a kid and a teen, so fashion never felt like something I could do or talk about. I'm so happy that the blogging community gives me that chance.

 Do you have any signature pieces?

Oh yes ! My leather jacket. I feel myself, I feel strong and good when I wear it. I have several pieces in my wardrobe that are "me" but that jacket is the one.


What are your favorite brands?


Primark ! Primark ! Primark ! ahah That's where I buy almost everything ! New look is great too, they always have amazing sales ! I also like Missguided, H&M, Style Nanda etc. But I don't really care about the brand, I buy a lot on Aliexpress cause it's nice and cheap ! 

Favorite and least favorite trends?


A trend I really love and didn't try yet is the PVC skirt. I've been talking about it for a long time and I think this Spring is the time to start ! Polka dots is a trend I'm not too crazy about.

Wish List 58: French Spring
Makeup, skincare, and clothes you can’t live without?


Eyebrow kit for makeup. A good cleansing gel is great for a lovely skin. And I can't live without all year long are my black leggings.

What is the biggest fashion crime you have ever committed?


Oh gosh. My name is Crime of Fashion, I let you imagine how many of them I did ahah !

Who are your favorite bloggers?


Charlotte from Ordaining Serendipity, Zoe from Fashion Signal, Tarmar Tales, Kayture and so many others !

Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers, Lookbookers, and fashionistas?


Just wear it, just do it. 


So Sara's pretty amazing, right? If you are in love with her as much as I am, don't worry! You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Tumblr.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment