Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Inspirations Part 1: NYFW Street Style

Bringing us all the way back to NYFW (it really seems like a lifetime ago), I thought I'd share with you my favorite street style from the Big Apple. Unusually cold weather accounts for a sartorially tricky situation, but that didn't stop fashion week goers from revving up the style.

Aside the obviously amazing runway shows that take place during fashion week, street style (until recently) has been commonly overlooked. While the runways show the future seasons of fashion, wearable art, and even sometimes pure genius, street style shows us mortals how to look effortlessly chic. I could do just a normal Inspiration post and separate street style ones, but really this month with all of the fashion weeks street style has been my main inspiration.

Behold: The best street style of NYFW 2014!







































Sorry for another lengthy post and my sporadic blogging. Why can't I be homeschooled?? Wait--that would mean I would loose one of my main photographers. Nevermind.

Parts 2-4 on the way, plus my first outfit post in an embarrassingly long time!

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment