Friday, April 26, 2013

Monochrome Madness

Hi everyone!

Before I begin, I wanted to apologize for the lack of blogging happening lately. My life has been so hectic with dance shows (will post pictures possibly, comment if you want to see), homework, school...everything always happens all at once! Anyways, this is my little monochrome talk. Enjoy!

Monochrome Madness

When most people think of spring and summer, they think of florals, neons, and brighter, warmer colors. But not me. Monochrome is a new trend that I absolutely adore and it's season and weather neutral, which is part of what makes it so fun. People tend to lean towards brighter colors to "stand out," but in my opinion if you really want to pop out of the crowd this spring/summer, rock an amazing monochrome outfit. It's chic, versatile, super easy to match, and fun at the same time!


This isn't to say that you should wear monochrome all the time, and I definitely am a fan of florals and bright colors in spring and summer. Monochrome outfits are just something I think you should always have in your wardrobe and they're great for a quick and easy, throw on and go outfit. Especially for spring and summer as we venture away from winter, play around with statement accessories that can add a nice pop of color to a monochrome piece. 


Pop of Color
                                         

Thanks for reading, and as you can see, I have a Polyvore that would be awesome if you followed. There are links below both sets or you could follow here.

Don't forget to follow on Lookbook, Blogger, Bloglovin', and now Polyvore! Just to let you know, I recently changed my Lookbook URL, so the old links may not work.

Anyways, thanks again! Feel free to comment below with a URL and I'll check out your blog, and if you follow me on any of these things I will follow you back! (if you followed me on Blogger of Bloglovin, comment a link to your blog/bloglovin because it's harder to follow back on those sites)

-Audrey
aka The Sarcastic Wasian

No comments:

Post a Comment